We do have a set uniform at RND Academy of Dance, however this only becomes compulsorary when pupils participate in examinations and competitions. For their first dance sessions we recommend that pupils wear something they will be comfortable in and that allows them to move freely.
Please do not feel obliged to buy your child the uniform in the first few weeks. Please wait and be sure that your child enjoys the sessions and is going to maintain a regular attendance before buying the uniform.
As with the cost of classes, we are committed to ensuring all costs are kept to a minimum. We do sell all relevant uniform at RND Academy of Dance and parents will find that prices are very competitive.
- Black leotard, Ballet shoes, Ballet tights or White ankle socks. (Compulsory)
- Skirt (optional)
- Pink cardigan / RND t-shirt (optional)
- Black leotard, Tap shoes, White ankle socks. (Compulsory)
- Shimmer tights or black trousers (optional and for older pupils only)
- RND t-shirt (optional)
- RND T-shirt
- Black Leotard or Black trousers
- Bare Feet or Jazz Shoes
PLEASE NOTE: Pupils to wear regulation IDTA examination clothing in examinations (leotard, skirt, correct footwear etc…)
Please click here to see our price list or to download an order form